Alcoholic beverages previously weren’t served at in the food court area at the All Star Resorts. Alcoholic beverages were sold at other locations at the resorts and around the pool area, but not in the food courts. We have heard that two of the All Star Resort food courts have started to serve special adult beverages. This news is exciting for those of you out there who enjoy alcoholic beverages during your day. We have the details below for what we know thus far.
Here is what is available at the All Star Movies Resort:
- There are two adult milkshakes available at Rialto:
- Curtain Call ($12): Chocolate milkshake with candied bacon with Knob Creek Bourbon
- Velvet Ropes ($12): Vanilla milkshake with strawberries and sprinkles with Frangelico
- Drinks served during the brunch time frame:
- Mimosa ($10): Orange juice with Michelle Brut Sparking Wine
- Bloody Mary ($8.25): Typical Bloody Mary made with Skyy Vodka
Here is what is available at the All Star Music Resort:
- There are two adult milkshakes available:
- Strawberry Fields ($11.50): Strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and sprinkles with Frangelico
- The King Milkshake ($11.50): Chocolate milkshake with candied bacon with Knob Creek Bourbon
There are currently no new alcoholic offerings available at All Star Sports Resort. It is very possible that the End Zone Food Court at All Star Sports Resort will expand their menu soon based on how successful these new milkshakes and drinks are at All Star Movies and All Star Music. The popularity will also likely determine if these drinks continue to be offered at the current food courts.
What do you all think of these new adult milkshakes? Would you give them a try?