Holiday fun for the Christmas season is popping up all around Walt Disney World! For all of you foodies out there, you will definitely want to head over to Casey’s Corner to check out the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs. Casey’s Corner is a popular quick service location found on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park. The location is known for their delicious hot dogs and the amazing smells as you walk down Main Street, U.S.A. This holiday season the featured Hot Diggity Dogs from each month will be returning for the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs event at the location. There will be a different dog offered on each day and only for that day. The only exception will be the final hot dog in the line-up, which will be available the full last week of the year.
Here is a look at the Hot Diggity Dogs that will be offered and their dates:
• December 14th, Pineapple Teriyaki Dog: This dog is topped with roasted pineapple, onions, teriyaki sauce and green onions
• December 15th, Buffalo Chicken Dog: This dog is topped with buffalo chicken, celery and a garlic ranch drizzle
• December 16th, Greek Dog: This dog is topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese and tzatziki sauce
• December 17th, Cuban Dog: This dog is topped with mojo pork, relish, Swiss cheese and mustard
• December 18th, Aztec Dog: This dog is topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated parmesan cheese
• December 19th, Philly Cheesesteak Dog: This dog is topped with roast beef, sauteed peppers and onions and cheese sauce
• December 20th, Casey’s Classic Dog: This dog is topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese and fried onion straws
• December 21st, Cheesy Dog: This dog is topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese and spicy cheese puffs
• December 22nd, Jalapeño Popper Dog: This dog is topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeno poppers and sliced jalapenos
• December 23rd, Loaded Mashed Potato Dog: This dog is topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream and green onions
• December 24th, Poutine Dog: This dog is topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds and chives
• December 25th through January 1st, 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog: This is dog is topped with your choice of two toppings: Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese
Which of these dogs would you most like to enjoy this holiday season?