Walt Disney World is all decked out for the holidays! The holiday decorations are all over the theme parks and the resorts. We have also learned that the holidays have extended to the drink offerings around Walt Disney World, too. If you are 21 or older, then you definitely won’t want to miss the amazing cocktails are being offered this holiday season.
Here are some of the fabulous drinks that you can now try this holiday season at Walt Disney World:
Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate
- Located at Flurry of Fun – Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Made with black cherry bourbon, hot chocolate, toasted marshmallow syrup, topped with a maraschino cherry
- Located at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs
- Made with vodka, peppermint schnapps, white chocolate liquor, chilled, served with a candy cane rim and garnish
Pecan Chicory Espresso Martini
- Located at Paddlefish in Disney Springs
- Made with pecan vodka, chicory Liqueur, espresso and simple syrup
- Located at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Made with bourbon, coconut rum, cream of coconut – falernum, cinnamon, and orgeat syrups rimmed with toasted coconut
Gluhwein: Hot Spiced Wine
- Located at Bavaria Holiday Kitchen at the Germany pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase
- Made with Cabernet Sauvignon, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, anise and sliced orange
Any of these drinks would definitely be a perfect addition to the holidays season! Which one are you most excited about trying?