If you are a DVC member, then you are going to love this news. Now DVC members will be able to get discounted theme park tickets with no black out dates through January 3rd, 2018. There are two different ways that DVC members can take advantage of this special offer. They can take advantage of an Annual Pass offer to become Annual Passholders with all of the benefits that come along with that. There is also a ticket purchase offer to purchase tickets for a single vacation. We have the breakdown below:
DVC Member Annual Pass Offer:
With this offer, DVC members will be able to save 25% on Disney Platinum Plus Annual Passes. The discounted rate for the pass starts at $559 per person. There is a limit of 8 annual pass purchases per household, per 12-month period.
By purchasing this annual pass option, the DVC member(s) will also receive the following benefits along with the membership:
- One year of admission to all four Walt Disney World theme parks (during normal operating hours) with no black out dates.
- Free general parking at each of the theme parks.
- Unlimited admission to both Disney World water parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads
- Special offers for stays at Disney Resort hotels
- Additional discounts on dining, merchandise, recreation and tours are also included. (These are comparable to discounts that DVC Members already receive.)
DVC Member Walt Disney World Tickets Offer:
When DVC members take advantage of this deal, they will be able to get seven days of theme park admission for the price of purchasing five days. Once the first day of the ticket is use and activated, then the guest will have six months to use the rest of the days associated with the ticket. The ticket provides access to any of the 4 major theme parks at Walt Disney World. The deal can only be used for the DVC Member and up to 7 family members, as long as they live in the same household. The tickets are not transferrable. These discounted ticket purchases start at $370 per person.
There are three ways to take advantage of either of these great discounted offers for park tickets:
- Guests can purchase online through their DVC account.
- Guests can call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800 and order over the phone.
- Guests can purchase while they are onsite at any Walt Disney World theme park or Guest Relations location.
What do you all think about these discounted opportunities for DVC Members?