Walt Disney World frequently hosts Annual Passholder Super Saturday events within Disney Springs. During these events, guests receive exclusive access to locations at Disney Springs along with special deals. We have learned about one in October that will be Halloween-themed. For this event, guests are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costume or dress to Disney bound. This special Super Saturday event will be held on October 13th, 2018 from 9 AM through 10 AM. Guests will get to shop in costume and enjoy special deals and savings at select locations. Several of the shops will also offer trick-or-treating opportunities, too. Guests can head over to The Disney Corner first to pick up a trick-or-treating bag and start the event off with a treat.
Here is the list of other trick-or-treating stops that guests will want to check out during the event to fill their bag:
- The Daily Poutine
- Disney’s Days of Christmas
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories
- The Ganachery
- Super Hero Headquarters
Here is a rundown of the special Walt Disney World Annual Passholder shopping opportunities during the event:
- kate spade new york: The event will offer exclusive access to the Friends & Family Sale.
- Kiehl’s: The location will be offering free samples.
- Stance: Guests can utilize the 10% Annual Passholder discount on purchases and receive a free logo sticker.
- Starbucks: Guests can enjoy the different fall beverage selections.
- Sugarboo & Co.: Guests will be able to receive 25% off of one item and a free gift.
Who else would love this fun opportunity to shop in costume at Disney Springs?