We are so excited to learn that there are additional discounts that will be offered for Annual Passholders and DVC Members. The discounts come in the form of dining discounts at select participating restaurants. This additional discount will give Annual Passholders and DVC Members a 30% discount on food an non-alcoholic beverages when dining at select restaurants. This is awesome compared to the usual 10 to 20% discount that is normally available. This extra discounts will only be available from now until September 30th. The hours for the discount will only be before 6:30 PM and after 8:30 PM, too.
The list of restaurants that will be participating in the discount will be:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club
- Citrico’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West
- The Turf Club & Bar at Disney’s Saratoga Springs
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
In order to qualify for the discount, guests will have to show their proof of Annual Pass or DVC membership along with their photo ID.
What do you all think of this added discount? Which restaurant will you be dining at right away to take advantage of the 30% off?