Independence Day is a fun day to spend at Walt Disney World Resort since there are patriotic, festive events to enjoy with the whole family. Who needs to buy fireworks when Disney has an amazing show, right? If you will be in the area and considering a visit to Walt Disney World for the 4th of July, then take a look below at the events that will be offered:
Magic Kingdom Park:
- Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky: This will be an amazing offers booming fireworks show what will be offered on July 3rd and July 4th at 9:15 PM. Guests will also be able to dance to music form the DJs in Tomorrowland and Frontierland.
- The Muppets Present … Great Moments in History: The Muppets will reenact famous moments in American History during a live show near the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square. The show will feature Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear and more. It will be offered several times each day.
- The Heartbeat of Freedom: This finale will begin immediately after IllumiNations: Reflection of Earth is performed at 9 PM.
- Voices of Liberty: The popular a cappella group will perform American tunes during a special Fourth of July concert at the America Gardens Theatre stage. The show will be offered at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8 PM on July 4th. The Voices of Liberty can also be found in the rotunda inside The American Adventure pavilion at 2 PM and 3 PM.
- Spirit of ’76: There will be favorite Disney characters in their patriotic attire at The American Adventure pavilion on July 4th.
Which of these parks would you most like to spend the 4th of July holiday at?
Source Credit: Walt Disney World News