We are so excited to learn that Aunt Polly’s is open for lunch for a limited time. The location can be found on Tom Sawyer Island within Magic Kingdom Park. You have to take the raft over to the island in order to access it, making it even more fun. The restaurant is a quick service location and it will only be serving guests at lunch time through Saturday, March 16th. If you are curious about the offerings for this limited time dining location, we have a look at the menu for you below:
Entrees: (all served with house made Cajun chips)
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders: $10.49
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich: $9.49
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich: $9.99
- Soft Pretzel Sticks: $8.99
- Mississippi Mud Brownie: $5.79
- Barq’s Root Beer Float: $5.49
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush: $5.49
- Sweet Tea Slushy: $4.99
You’ll want to hurry and check it out while you can since the location is only open for a limited time. We don’t know when it will open again, so this is definitely a special treat for guests who enjoy Disney nostalgia.
Those biscuit BBQ sliders sound amazing! Which of these items would you most like to try?