Disney had announced that there will be several events and seasonal fun to be had at Disney Springs this year. This is an amazing time of year and no one does it quite like Disney does. The Christmas holiday season is expected to mid-November through early January. The events that are in the works are:
- Festival of Holiday Trees: This will be a pathway of numerous trees where each tree is themed after a different Disney theme. There will be a tree lighting each night to turn on the lights to the trees and kick off the display each evening.
- Santa Meet and Greets: Santa will be back at Disney Springs for meet and greets all throughout the season. He will appear every day from November 14 to December 24. From December 25 to December 30, Santa Goofy will take over so that Santa can deliver toys and rest after his busiest night of the year.
- Holiday DJ Dance Party: This will be around the Once Upon a Toy area and will include festive songs, games and interactive fun for guests that are enjoying the area
- Stilt Walkers: They will be toy soldier and snowflake stilt walkers performing in the area.
- Carolers: The singers will be groups of acapella groups, pop carolers and other street performers performing popular Christmas favorites.
- Kwanzaa: There will be special performances on December 26 – 27 to celebrate the holiday.
- Hanukkah: From December 1 – January 1, there will be Hanukkah stories that are told in the area.