The holiday season is only a couple months away at Walt Disney World. “Flurry of Fun” is scheduled at Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting November 9th through December 31st. The park will be full of various festive Christmas-themed activities for guests to enjoy this holiday season. There will be fantastic meet and and greets, meals, shows and other experiences that are sure to create family-friendly memories for guests to treasure for years to come. You are in luck, as we have all of the details thus far!
Here is what guests can expect at “Flurry of Fun”:
- More holiday decorations: There will be updated holiday decor around the park. Sunset Boulevard and Echo Lake will display new decorations that are sure to bring out the glitz and glamour as well as the holiday spirit.
- Sunset Seasons Greeting: We announced previously that Sunset Boulevard would have updated billboards and project scenes on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. There will be “snow” falling in the area creating a perfect holiday backdrop for photos and to get you right into the holiday spirit.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine: If you are looking for a delicious holiday meal, then you will definitely love this fabulous character meal. The meal is themed to be a true holiday dinner and it is served buffet style. You will also want to save room for all of the delicious holiday desserts, too! While you dine, you will also get to meet and greet with characters like Minnie, Mickey , Daisy, Donald and Goofy in their holiday best as they move from table to table. You can book this experience online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”: This is a fantastic show where holiday scenes and characters are projected onto the Chinese Theater. During the show, the characters are trying to help get Santa back to the North Pole for Christmas Eve so that he can deliver all the presents. Guests can also book the “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Dessert Party. Guests with party tickets get to enjoy the show from a special reserved viewing location while they enjoy unlimited themed desserts and snacks. Guests also get unlimited wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages, plus various non-alcoholic beverages. You can book this experience online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Olaf: The lovable snowman will be joining the cast at For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration that takes place in the Hyperion Theater. The show will also include songs from “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure”.
- Santa Claus: You can visit Once Upon a Time Shop at the park and meet Santa Claus from November 9th through December 24th. He will be there each day for photos with guests and to take note of what they want for Christmas. Santa Goofy will be at the location from December 25th through December 31st so that Santa can deliver all of the presents on Christmas Eve and get a break!
Who else out there can’t wait for “Flurry of Fun” to kick off? What are you most looking forward to?