Epcot’s Annual Flower & Garden Festival will be going into it’s 24th year for the event. It all begins on March 1, 2017 and runs through May 29, 2017. The event is extremely popular with various flowers, plants, topiaries, cooking demonstrations, produce demonstration, food stands and more. The event is included in general admission to Epcot, with many of the demonstrations also included while select demonstrations are available for an extra charge. Some of the new elements to look forward to with the 2017 event include, but aren’t limited to:
- New Epcot entrance topiaries that will be a new design for this year’s event.
- Princess topiaries that will include designs that include facial features.
- 6 foot tall Figment topiary
- Interactive play gardens for the kiddos
- 2 new outdoor kitchens, plus the original 13 kitchens from last year
- Extended Festival Center operating hours
- Garden Rocks bands and shows
- Garden Rocks Dining Packages for reserved concert viewing
There will be so much more to the event for this year, and we can’t wait to see what all is in store. These new additions are sure to be a huge hit and enhance the experience.