We are so excited to learn that Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante in the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World is now serving a Sunday Brunch. This special brunch includes a mix of breakfast foods and popular restaurant entrees with the delicious Italian flavors. The brunch has a prix fixe menu option with some of the options served buffet-style or an a la carte menu option. The brunch begins at 11:30 AM. Guests will definitely want to make reservations in advance since it is expected to be a popular event each week. We have a breakdown of each of the options and what to expect below.
Prix Fixe Option:
- Guests that opt for the prix fixe option will have a charge of $35 per adult and $15 per child (ages 3 to 9).
- There will be salami and cheese station, antipasti station, yogurt with a variety of toppings, pastries and a chocolate fountain.
- Guests will also be able to select one of the following entree options:
- French Toast with warm berry preserves, whipped mascarpone, and granola
- NY Strip Steak ‘n Eggs served scrambled or over easy with Parmesan roasted potatoes
- Farmstead Vegetable Frittata including fingerling potatoes, asparagus, forest mushrooms, tomato, onion and four cheeses
- Poached Hen Egg & Quinoa Kale Salad with zucchini, pepper, asparagus, green beans, tomatoes, toasted almonds, avocado and a citrus vinaigrette
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Parmesan cream sauce, poached hen eggs and prosciutto de parma
Ala Carte Menu:
- Guests will have the following appetizers to pick from:
- Arancini: $13
- Calamari: $16
- Sicilian Vegetable & Bean Soup: $9
- There will also be salad offerings, including:
- Caesar: $15
- Fennel Orange: $13
- Burrata: $17
- The entree selections will include:
- Busiate with spiral shaped pasta, lump crab, cherry tomato and parsley: $26
- Spaghetti & Meatballs with traditional marinara sauce topped with burrata cheese: $25
- Mezze Rigatoni alla Norma with roasted eggplant, tomato, chile and ricotta salata: $23
- N’casciata al Forno with Sicilian layered baked pasta, meat ragu, peas, zucchini and cheese: $23
- Swordfish with salmoriglio sauce and seasonal vegetables: $28
- Salmone with salsa verde, roasted seasonal vegetables and fingerling potatoes: $27
- Chicken Parmigiana with tomatoes and mozzarella over penne pasta: $28
- Steak Pizzaiola with NY strip steak, tomato, oregano, capers and fingerling potatoes: $40
Guests attending the brunch will also have the opportunity to add endless Bellinis or Mimosas for $15.
What do you all think of this amazing Sunday brunch at Maria & Enzo’s?