We have exciting news for all of the Walt Disney World foodies out there! It has been announced that Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs will offer a special dining event. The restaurant will host a Bubbles & Brunch event on Sunday, August 27th, starting at 12 PM in the Forbidden Lounge area. The event will be a casual style event that will include delicious food items and cocktails. How can you go wrong there?!? The menu will be created by Executive Chef Yuhi Fujinaga and feature Pan-Asian types of dishes that will be combined with a variety of vintage Moët.
Here is a peek at what menu you can expect for the event:
- Deviled Eggs: With edamame, king crab salad / Moët Grand Vintage Blanc 2006
- Hoto Cake and Fresh Fruit Satay: With yuzu honey / Moët Grand Vintage Rosé 2008
- Orange Chicken and Waffles: With Moët Brut Impérial Nv
- Dorayaki Bao: With bacon, spinach, egg / Moët Nectar Impérial Blanc Nv
- Tamari Sushi: Tuna, salmon, hamachi / Moët Grand Vintage Blanc 2008
The event is a ticketed event. The cost is $60 per person plus tax and gratuity. It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance as the event is expected to book up quickly. You can purchase the tickets online by clicking HERE at the restaurant page.
This definitely sounds like a delicious event and a great way to sample a lot of great food and drinks! Who plans to get tickets and check out this fabulous Morimoto Asia event?
Photo and Source Credit: Patina Restaurant Group