There are few things more amazing than Christmas at Walt Disney World. The theme parks and resorts are already starting to get into the spirit of things. Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resorts aren’t owned and operated by Disney, but they are still getting decked out for the holidays and have amazing holiday activities planned. Among the decorations planned for the resort will be a new Christmas tree, which will be around 24 feet tall and will flash to music sequences. The activities that will be offered are fun for the whole family and guests will definitely want to check them out this holiday season.
Here is what guests that visit Swan and Dolphin can expect:
- Santa and Mrs. Claus: Who doesn’t love the chance to meet the big guy? This meet and greet with the most famous North Pole residents will find them all dressed in summer clothes. It makes for a great photo opportunity and a unique way to meet and interact with Santa.
- Elf Bedtime Tuck-Ins: This is definitely an extremely cool offering for guests that are staying at either resort. Santa’s elves will deliver milk and cookies, plus other goodies directly to guest resort rooms. The elves actually tuck in the kiddos and read them a holiday bedtime story. This service is available for an extra charge and is offered on select nights beginning on December 1st. Reservations are required in advance in order to book this special holiday service.
- Keys for Santa: For guests that are staying at the resort on Christmas Eve, they can pick up a “Magic Key” from the concierge desk that can be hung on their room door so that Santa will be able to get in.
- Tree Lighting: During select nights at the resort, Mrs. Claus will do a tree lighting ceremony. The ceremony will take place at 6 PM on these nights.
- 2,000 Pound Chocolate Scene: There will be a huge sculpture made completely out of chocolate. It will be created by Chef Laurent Branlard. Guests will be able to view (and NOT taste) the display in the resort lobby.
- Special Entertainment: There will be various entertainment that guests can enjoy while staying at either resort this season. There will be a light show outside of the resort in the evenings. There will also be entertainment like carolers and other musical performances in areas throughout the resort.
It is recommended that guests make reservations at www.santasfavoriteresort.com in order to receive a discount on their stay. They will also be able to check out all of the different activities to start planning their visit!
What do you all think of these holiday offerings? Which one are you most excited about?