Mickey. Sugar. Cookie. Confetti. AND Fudge!! Those are five of our favorite words! Family.Disney.com is combining them all into one fabulous recipe that we can’t wait to try. Grab the family, the apron, and turn on some Disney music as happiness is coming to your kitchen in the form of this Mickey-shaped treat. Happy baking!
Mickey-Shaped Sugar Cookie Confetti Fudge
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar cookie mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles, plus more for topping
- 6 paper straws
- Mickey muffin mold
1. Grease your muffin mold with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
2. Combine condensed milk, white chocolate chips, butter in a medium-sized.
3. Reduce heat to low, and add cookie mix and lemon zest. Stir well, until cookie mix is completely absorbed.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon sprinkles. Immediately divide batter evenly in prepared mold, filling each mold about half full.
5. Sprinkle additional sprinkles over the top of the fudge.
6. Allow to cool completely, until firm. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Remove fudge from mold and insert a straw into the bottom of each Mickey fudge.