Alright, Dole Whip fans! While this is an unofficial Disney recipe, Delish.com is serving up a Dole Whip Margarita recipe that is as magical tasting as it sounds! Check out the yummy recipe from Delish below!
Dole Whip Margaritas
Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Tajín or chili powder, for rimming glass
- 4 c. frozen pineapple
- 4 oz. white tequila
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice, plus one wedge for rim of glass
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish
1. Rim 2 glasses with lime wedge and dip in Tajín.
2. Blend frozen pineapple, tequila, coconut milk, lime juice, and sugar in a blender until smooth.
3. Pour into glasses or place mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a ¾” tip and swirl margarita into glass like frozen yogurt. Garnish each with a pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.