At Disney World, every day is a special day. The magic the Parks exude makes it even more exciting to celebrate a holiday at Disney World. For this year’s Fourth of July, Disney has begun releasing information on what Guests can expect for the holiday.
Of course, no holiday in Disney would be without fireworks, special treats, and events. So far, Disney is sharing the excitement for the upcoming holiday. Here are some fun ways to celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World!
Magic Kingdom will be open from 8 a.m. to midnight on July 3 and 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. on July 4. Guests can expect to dance all night long with the DJ tunes mixed throughout the Park. Additionally, “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will occur on both evenings at 9:20 p.m.
EPCOT will be open on July 4 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. As detailed by Disney, “EPCOT Forever,” the limited-time spectacle of fireworks, lasers, lighting, and special effects, will include a patriotic Fourth of July grand finale – “Heartbeat of Freedom.” This show will occur at 9 p.m. Also, Voices of Liberty will perform in The American Adventure, along with a character meet and greet throughout the day.
Tip: If you are staying for more than just the fourth, head to Magic Kingdom on Monday and EPCOT on Tuesday to enjoy both nighttime spectaculars!
With further announcements to come, Disney will offer limited-time treats at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and EPCOT. With more information on the way, all four Parks, along with Disney Springs, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, and Resort hotels, will offer some exciting treats for the holiday.
- At Contempo Café in Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Fourth of July Fruit Tart, a blackberry custard topped with fresh berries and a vanilla panna cotta popsicle, is available June 27-July 4.
- EPCOT will serve a Fourth of July Liege Waffle, available on July 4 only at Connections Café
According to Disney Dining, EPCOT, and Magic Kingdom will also have offerings at;
- The Fife and Drum is serving up The American Dream which is a frozen Fanta slushie in wild cherry and blue raspberry with a vanilla ice cream float!
- Columbia Harbor House serving a delightful Berry Shortcake
- Casey’s Corner will have a Patriotic “dog of the month” (stay tuned for more details about this).
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor with a Red Velvet Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Disney World Resorts
Disney World will offer an array of patriotic events for you and the whole family to get involved in. With still more information to follow, some Resorts have already released their holiday specials.
- Campfire cookouts at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Movies Under the Stars
- Resorts on shores of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake viewing of the Electrical Water Pageant.
With plenty more fun releases to come, Disney Parks Blog will announce the other ways Guests can get involved in the holiday spirit. Will you be visiting Disney World this Fourth of July?