It has been officially announced that the Disney Institute will hold a customer experience summit at Walt Disney World in May. This event is expected to be an amazing opportunity to gain in depth knowledge on how Disney excels in leadership, management, guest experience and more. The event is slated to run from May 23rd through May 26th at the convention center at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
The summit will include high-profile guest speakers to talk about their roles and what they do within the organization and how that impacts the guests experience. Disney office guest speakers include:
- George A. Kalogridis: Current President for Walt Disney World Resort
- Rachel Hutter: Current Vice President of Worldwide Safety and Health for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Paul Richardson: Senior Vice President of Human Resources for ESPN
- Beth Scott: Vice President of Food and Beverage Experience Planning & Integration for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
There will be additional experiences offered at the summit which will give the attendees as first-hand look at different processes, technology and more to provide education and insight into what makes Disney so successful. The various experiences include but aren’t limited to:
- Exploring the tunnels at Magic Kingdom and meeting with cast members that work there to learn more about guest service.
- Get a deeper look at unique services and offerings at Disney’s attractions at various locations.
- Trip to Be Our Guest Restaurant to learn more about the dining system and impacts to the guest experience.
- Trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to learn about the processes and systems used to preserve and enhance the guest experience.
Guests can register for the event at DisneyInstitute.com. The total fee for the conference will include all of the events, speakers and materials as well as meals during the event, but doesn’t include theme park admission or any accommodations during the summit. It is only available for guests that are ages 18 and older. The prices haven’t been released yet, but we will keep you posted as we learn more.