There’s no denying, Dole Whips are a cult favorite among Disney fans! Thanks to Delish we can now create an unofficial Dole Whip Mimosas treat! Enjoy the recipe below as shared by Delish.com:
Dole Whip Mimosas
Yields: 6 Servings / Prep Time: 5 Min / Total Time: 10 Min
- 1/4 c. sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle champagne, cava, or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping, for serving
1. Pour sugar onto a shallow dish. Run a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar. Set aside.
2. In a tall glass, stir together pineapple juice and coconut milk until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
3. Garnish each flute with whipped topping and a fresh pineapple wedge.