This summer starts Walt Disney World’s Eat to the Beat concert series.
RELATED: Disney’s Fourth of July Foodie Guide
In early May, Disney announced its initial lineup of singers and musicians set to perform during the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Although the Food and Wine Festival is one of Disney World’s most popular festivals, the live music is one of its biggest highlights (after the food and drinks!).
The annual Eat to the Beat concert series takes place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion throughout the festival. The concerts are often short sets at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. on select dates throughout the festival. This schedule gives Guests multiple opportunities to catch their favorite acts.
Disney has released an updated list of performers. The changes from the list provided in May are bolded below.
- July 27 | Funkafied
- July 28-29 | Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 | FOR KING + COUNTRY (NEW)
- August 1-3 | Funkafied
- August 4-5 | Southern Avenue
- August 6-7 | Tiffany
- August 8-10 | Champagne
- August 11-12 | Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart (NEW)
- August 13-14 | The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- August 15-17 | M-80’s
- August 18-21 | Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 22-24 | The Female Collective
- August 25-26 | Ayron Jones (NEW)
- August 27-28 | Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- August 29-31 | Element
RELATED: Best Country in EPCOT
- September 1-2 | Baha Men
- September 3-4 | MercyMe
- September 5-7 | Foreigners Journey
- September 8-9 | Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10-11 | TobyMac
- September 12-14 | Hooligans
- September 15 | Monsieur Periné
- September 16-17 | Raul Acosta & Oro Solido
- September 18 | Latin Celebrity Talent – TBA
- September 19-21 | Audio Exchange
- September 22-24 | Los Amigos Invisibles – (NEW)
- September 25-26 | 98°
- September 27-28 | Latin Ambition
- September 29 | October 2 – Boyz II Men
- October 3-5 | Wish Radio
- October 6-7 | Mark Wills
- October 8-9 | Sugar Ray
- October 10-12 | Icon Party Band
- October 13-14 | Hoobastank
- October 15-16 | Air Supply
- October 17-19 | Evolution Motown
- October 20-21 | Taylor Dayne
- October 22-23 | Billy Ocean
- October 24-26 | Sound Up
- October 27-30 | Hanson
- October 31-Nov. 2 | Rexine
- November 3-4 | We The Kings (NEW)
- November 5-6 | Sheila E.
- November 7-9 | Epic Live
- November 10-11 | Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12-13 | 38 Special
Theme Park admission is required to attend the concerts. EPCOT also does offer an Eat to the Beat dining package.
Similar to the Fantasmic! dining package in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the Eat to the Beat dining package lets Guests enjoy a delicious meal at select EPCOT restaurants. It also includes access to the America Gardens Theatre for early seating.
The Eat to the Beat dining packages typically includes one entree and one appetizer or dessert or one full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverages per person in a package price (which varies depending on the restaurant.) Reservations for dining packages are set to begin on July 6, 2023.