#DisneyMagicMoments has been bringing us lots of fun, magical options at home to allow us to stay connected to our favorite place. This past week they released a kid-friendly treat that we are excited to try.
• 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
• 1 1/2 cups granola
• 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan over low heat,. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat. Stir in granola.
2. Spoon mixture into 6×8-inch baking dish. Lightly press mixture into pan.
3. Sprinkle top of mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into mixture.
4. Set aside at room temperature to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces.
5. Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature.
You can make this your own by adding different chips to the top such as peanut butter or butterscotch. A quick, easy but delicious treat.
Source: Disney Parks Blog