Whether visiting Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, or EPCOT, visiting Walt Disney World Resort for a vacation can be incredibly exciting! It often feels like nothing can ruin your upcoming Disney day…Except for finding out that an attraction or experience on your must-do list is closed!
Save time and disappointment by checking out what will be closed at each Disney Park ahead of time. You can also check out Walt Disney World’s official website to confirm what will be open and what will be unavailable.
RELATED: After Missing Multiple Re-Opening Dates, This Tomorrowland Gift Shop Is Now Indefinitely “Closed For Refurbishment”
Here’s what will be unavailable in Magic Kingdom:
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: This unique character experience has been listed as ‘Temporarily Unavailable’ on Walt Disney World Resort’s official website for a couple of years now, and there’s been no indication to hint at its re-opening.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad: This classic attraction has been closed for years due to the construction of the upcoming TRON Lightcycle Run thrill ride and will stay closed into January. Each station has been subsequently unavailable and will remain unavailable into January.
- TRON Lightcycle Run: This long-awaited roller coaster will open in Spring 2023 and will not be running by January.
RELATED: Popular Spider-Man Attraction ‘WEB SLINGERS’ to Close at Disney Park
Here’s what will be unavailable in Hollywood Studios:
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: This interactive sing-along experience will be closed from January 9 to January 27 for routine refurbishment.
- Disney Skyliner: This exciting transportation between select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Hollywood Studios will be closed from January 22 to January 29 for refurbishment.
RELATED: This Classic Disney Attraction Will Be Temporarily Closing In January
Here’s what will be unavailable in EPCOT:
- Disney Skyliner: This exciting transportation between select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and EPCOT will be closed from January 22 to January 29 for refurbishment.
RELATED: This Disney Park Indiana Jones Attraction Will Close in January
Prepare for your upcoming Disney vacation with this little guide to what’ll be unavailable in January. Keep in mind that many attractions, shows, and experiences can abruptly close or quickly become unavailable due to weather or other external factors.