Oftentimes, Disneyland takes inspiration from itself. The popular attraction Haunted Mansion has inspired the film ‘Haunted Mansion’ (2003) and now the remake of ‘Haunted Mansion’ (2023). Fans eagerly await the release of ‘Haunted Mansion’, which will hit theaters on July 28, 2023.
While fans patiently wait for the debut, Disney works hard to get everyone excited. With promotions like the Jake From State Farm Commercial, to actor sightings at the Park, to themed merchandise, fans have many reasons to look forward to July 28. Disney added another reason to the list with this new pre-fixed menu in Disneyland.
Starting today, July 14, Guests can indulge in “these eats and bites sure to awaken your taste buds.”
Cafe Orleans is located in New Orleans Square in Disneyland Park. The dining experience offers casual or table service with a French Quarter flair. Open for both lunch and dinner, the eatery has been open since 1966, serving up cajun-creole charm. Now, Guests can enjoy new menu items at this dreamy spot.
Inspired by the upcoming film ‘Haunted Mansion’, this pre-fixed menu will surely scare your appetite. The menu offers;
- Haunted Mansion Inspired Pre-Fixe Menu available at Café Orleans featuring the Vanilla Mousse and Seafood Boil
- April-December Churro at the New Orleans Square Churro Cart: Strawberry-flavored sugar with fresh strawberries, purple cherry sugar, freeze-dried strawberries, and donut icing drizzle
- Constance Concoction at Harbour Galley: Potato and leek soup topped with pea flower crème fraiche, herb oil, and fried leeks served in a sourdough bread bowl
- Crystal ball Cereal Treat at Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen: Cereal treat in black-colored dark chocolate with teal and clack M&M’S embellished with a Madame Leotta chocolate piece
- Pickwick Ghost Punch at Royal Street Veranda and Harbour Galley: A Combination of fruit, citrus juices, and sherbet (Non-alcoholic)
Reservations are highly recommended for table-service dining, likely even more so with this exciting new menu.
These delicious offerings come at a perfect time as a prequel to the film’s debut. Guests can pre-order tickets for the movie on Fandango and watch the trailer below.
— Haunted Mansion (@HauntedMansion) July 10, 2023
What are you more excited about? The release of this new menu at Cafe Orleans or the new ‘Haunted Mansion’ film?