The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be returning to Walt Disney World on Friday, October 26th and Saturday, October 27th. The event will offer culinary experiences, seminars, special packages and more. The event will feature new dishes, along with a Hawaiian Luau themed area. This is the 9th annual event at the resort. There will also a be a Sunday Bubbles Brunch on October 28th to round out the event. The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 60 stations featuring culinary selections and wine from more than 30 wineries, plus a variety of live entertainment.
Here are some of the new dishes on the 2018 menu that guests can expect:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms, Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks, and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Here are some of the items that will be returning to the event:
- Oven roasted beef rib eye from Shula’s Steakhouse
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
The Hawaiian Luau themes area is called The Pig & Poke. The other areas that will be returning to the event include: Carnival Corner, Chinatown, Bubble Lounge and a Beer Garden. The areas don’t just offer themed food, but also immersive atmospheres.
Desserts will be offered at the event again by World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard.