Calling all Hocus Pocus fans! The original Hocus Pocus film launched in 1993, featuring three witches seeking children’s spirits to stay alive. Now, nearly 30 years later, Disney has introduced Hocus Pocus 2. Need a great way to celebrate the return of the Sanderson Sisters? Time to head to Starbucks for Hocus Pocus Frappuccinos featuring Winifred, Mary, and Sarah Sanderson.
Hocus Pocus 2 launched on Disney+ on September 30, 2022, just in time for the fall and Halloween seasons! The film’s plot notes, “Three young women accidentally bring back the Sanderson Sisters to modern-day Salem and must figure out how to stop the child-hungry witches from wreaking havoc on the world.”
The best part is the iconic Sanderson Sister roles are reprised by the original actresses, including Bette Midler (Winifred Sanderson), Kathy Najimy (Mary Sanderson), and Sarah Jessica Parker (Sarah Sanderson). To celebrate their return, TotallyTheBomb has dropped a Starbucks frappuccino recipes for each of the wicked sisters.
Keep in mind these Frappuccino recipes are off the Starbucks “secret menu,” meaning you won’t find them on the regular Starbucks menu but can ask a Starbucks barista to create them. As with any secret menu request, we suggest a strong tip for the talented baristas! Let’s begin – shall we?
How to Order Winifred Sanderson Frappuccino
First, let’s start with the leader of the Sanderson sisters, Winifred, of course! This dramatic and fearless Sanderson Sister makes for a delicious Starbucks drink recipe that will surely put a spell on you:
- Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of white mocha and one pump of peppermint syrup.
- Lastly, ask for some crushed strawberry inclusions on top of the whipped cream.
How to Order Mary Sanderson Frappuccino
The humorous and seemingly calmest of the Sanderson sisters is the fan-favorite Mary Sanderson. Her bubbly personality results in a refreshing Starbucks frappuccino… leaving our senses free to smell children:
- Start by ordering a Grande Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for strawberry inclusions to be added and sub the sweetener for white mocha.
- Lastly, ask for mocha drizzle and strawberry puree on the bottom and top of the drink.
How to Order Sarah Sanderson Frappuccino
Last, but not least… the sweet, stunning… and slightly ditzy, Sarah Sanderson. This frappuccino will leave sippers running “Amuck, Amuck, Amuck…”:
- Start by asking for a Violet Drink with extra berries.
- Ask to substitute the coconut milk for soy milk.
- Ask for the drink to be double blended.
- Lastly, ask for whip cream and ginger powder on top.
Well done with these creations, TotallyTheBomb! We’re going to enjoy all three as we watch the original Hocus Pocus and the new Hocus Pocus 2 this fall season. Happy sipping, Disney fans!